Saturday, September 8, 2012

4 Month Checkup

Can you believe my little chunk is 4 months - time is flying by and we are having fun!

Today Aria had her 4 month checkup with the DR. She weighed in at 14lbs (50th percentile), length basically 26 inches (90th percentile), and head somewhere in the 75th percentile. Basically she is skinny and long (a little like the madre). I'm loving this little munchkin more and more every day. No matter what happens during the day, that little face at dinner or bath time just melts away the rest of the day and none of it really matters.

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to lately.

Learning to like being on our tummies and seeing if our entire fist can fit in the mouth.
 Hanging out in the backyard watching the dog and the dad be crazy!
 Crashed out on the couch but still incredibly stylish.
And my very first time at Seven Peaks. It was warm, I refused a shirt. Mom and Dad took me in the lazy river...still undecided how I feel about it. The pool for kids my size was so much warmer ;-)


4 comments:

  1. love these pics! she's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dakota she is so adorable!! She's grown so much since I saw her. I love that sleeping picture, she looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe she is already 4 months. She is soooooo cute. Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete