Wednesday, February 29, 2012

The Nursery is Coming Together

A few weeks ago I posted the nursery furniture. It has been put together in her room for a month now and I still walk by and am surprised how cute it is. We've added a few more details I want to share but the room isn't done just yet.

 There is now a giant pink giraffe rug on the floor. Yes...it's freaking adorable.

My mom came down last weekend to help with another detail. The fabric I had found online (the inspiration piece for the room) had finally arrived. We decided to make some runners for the chest of drawers, a couple floor pillow and a wall hanging out of it. The wall hanging was RIDICULOUSLY easy. We sprayed a large canvas with some adhesive, centered the pattern and stapled it on. How cute is this????


6 comments:

  1. i love that wall hanging! you guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.my.rug. that rug is TO DIE FOR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love everything so far, can't wait to see it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Obsessed, cannot wait for the final product!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Your little girl is going to have the cutest room ever. By the way love that fabric. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to see the finished room! I am obsessed with the rug AND the fabric!

    ReplyDelete