Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby Shower

On March 10, my mom and my cousin, Ali, hosted my baby shower. I have to give all of the creative credit to Ali. She did an amazing job with using a play on words to decorate the cutest shower EVER! Even the head chef at the restaurant said he had never seen anything like it. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
The theme was "Special Delivery" coming to the Cambruzzi's



 We had the shower at Magelby's new restaurant in Springville - The Grotto. The food was crazy delicious - tomato pesto soup, chicken salad croissant sandwiches, ham and swiss sandwiches, salads, and CHOCOLATE CAKE!!

It was so wonderful to have so many close friends and family come out to support.




Oh and yes... I know I'm supersized.

Here are some pictures of me opening presents. It was a little overwhelming because bending to the side is a bit of a task these days.



4 comments:

  1. so so cute!! i'm bummed i was out of town for it :( love all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! It sounds and looks like the cutest shower ever. I wish I was there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy eff that is the nicest shower ever. I'm throwing a baby shower at the end of this month and now I'm feeling serious pressure that it will never measure up to how cute yours was. Good thing she doesn't know you and doesn't read this blog. What an amazing mom/cousin you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that you loved it! It was a lot of fun doing it!

    ReplyDelete