Really two years ago? It feels like it happened just a couple months ago - the day I married the man of my dreams, the day I became the luckiest woman in the world (too cheesy??? don't care).
Today Jeff and I decided to celebrate our two year anniversary very low key. We slept in, hung out in our jammies til noon, then headed up to SLC for dinner. We ended up at Market Street Grill and had the MOST delicious dinner then drove up to the Cheesecake Factory to snag some dessert to take home for later. Perfectly simple...just the day together.
that IS perfect! (i especially love the sleeping in part!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! It sounds like it was the perfect day.
ReplyDeleteGosh you were so pretty on your wedding day. Next year you'll need a BABYSITTER on your anniversary if you go out. Congrats on 2 years!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you celebrated! I am crazy about picture number 2. Sooooooo gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete