Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bambino

Bambino Cambruzzi
Arriving May 8, 2012

Jeff and I are sooo excited to announce (officially) that we are expecting a little Cambruzzi in just 6 short months. We actually found out we are pregnant on my 25th birthday! It was one of the most exciting and most terrifying moments of my life. WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!!!!! At this point, everything seems to be going well...all the body parts are visible and moving (SUPER cool to see) and his little heart is just beating away. I say "his" because at this point, Jeff is not willing to admit that there is a possibility this bambino could be a bambina...but I'll play along for his sake.

We have had one hiccup so far. Around 8 weeks I was having a lot of pain and already having to pee like I was 8 months along (sorry for the over-share). We went in for a sonogram and the technician found a large ovarian cyst. The doctor put me on lots of restrictions and told us to wait until week 13 to decide if it needed to be surgically removed. Well, on Wednesday we got to see our little one again and the technician couldn't find the cyst...it had gone down on its own and was barely a dot on the screen. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support. We are excited to move on and I am looking forward to cooking this baby for the next 6 months!!!

10 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful and exciting! Congratulations! It's good to know we aren't going to be the only ones in the mommy/daddy club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!! oh my, so happy for you guys :D and thrilled your cyst went away, hope you're feeling well :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaay! sorry about the cyst, it's scary that you had to go through that. i can't wait to see how cute of a baby you and jeff will make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHH! Oh my gosh how EXCITING! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you. Congrats but I am so sorry that you had to go through all that stuff in the beginning. So excited for you guys. Keep me updated on everything

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo-hoo! Sorry to hear about the cyst, I'm sure that was scary, but glad its over. You guys will make GREAT parents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray!!!! Congrats you guys, soooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo, congratulations! how exciting! i found out i was pregnant on my birthday too, best gift ever. :) very happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!!! Glad you and the baby are doing great! So excited for you and your little growing family!

    ReplyDelete