Jeff had a lot of fun helping.
Luckily, Amanda came to the rescue with some cute appetizers like these:
We spent a lot of time thinking about different games that we could get everyone to play. We've really really wanted to do Minute to Win It games but have never had the time. We planned some out and were really excited to see how it went. I took a couple of videos of my favorites.This one is called Hanky Panky




haha oh my gosh that video of the cookie game cracked me up! you guys threw an awesome party, glad we could come! by the way, trevor commented to me on how cool your cupcakes were so i think you went with a good choice if a guy noticed the details on them :) everything was perfect!
ReplyDeletehahahaha jeff with the tissues! cute party! I want to see costumes! Was Jeff a banana?
ReplyDeleteLooks fun! Happy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteHaha.. How embarrassing! At least I got the cookie in my mouth eventually! (unline Mark) We had tons of fun.. we need to do more of the minute to win it games next time!
ReplyDeleteLooks fun! And your cupcakes were cute!
ReplyDelete