We are finally starting to get excited about the holiday season. On Saturday, Jeff and I made a trip to Halloween City (along with 100 other people) to get some costume ideas and add to the Halloween decoration collection. Then I pulled out the black and orange bin and put out the spread in the living room.
I'm pretty proud of the entry way...that's as much time as I've dedicated to this endeavor so far. Thought you might enjoy some pictures.
More to come! Happy Halloween!!!



Love the decorations. Creepily enough a spider that looks exactly like the ones around the door on the last picture has taken up residence right outside our bathroom window. Well, technically between our storm and real window. It's about an inch tall and while I appreciate it's halloween spirit, we have now stopped using that window entirely for fear of letting it into our house.
ReplyDeleteso cute! i love this!
ReplyDeletedoesn't it make you smile every time you see that nook decorated? i love it. and still coveting that mirror..
ReplyDeleteSo so cute! I love the holidays! And decorating for them! Maybe we'll have to come trick or treat at your house!!!
ReplyDeleteFun! Mark absoloutely will NOT let me decorate with spiders... So jealous!
ReplyDeleteyay for halloween decorations!! that looks so adorable!
ReplyDelete