On Saturday we rallied the whole gang to go down to Santa Cruz - Jeff, Steve, Pat, Blake, Brett, Ash, and me.We packed up the boogie boards, Ashley's surf board, towels and umbrellas and off we went. Our first stop was to an old fav...
We then headed down to 21st, unloaded the cars and headed down to find the perfect spot. (I can't believe I left my camera in the car...too far to walk back for it) We set up camp and the Ashley decided we should go swimming. I forgot how cold California water is....OH MY GOSH!
The boys played catch on the beach. To say the dog LOVED it would be an understatement. He slept all the way home in the car (12 hours) the next day.
Unfortunately for many of our friends...Chance was too much on his leash. The perfect comment "the only dog who is MORE dangerous on his leash." He pulled a couple people over pretty hard...poor Ash.




so jealous!! haha and chance IS dangerous on his leash.. i saw him dragging jeff the night we had a campfire, and he wasnt even running!
ReplyDeleteI have not been to Santa Cruz for so long. I really dont know the last time I was there. That is so sad. I am glad that you had a great trip and by the way your dog is so cute. I want one
ReplyDeleteOh he is an adorable puppy!! I'm so glad you two found me the other day. Made my day!
ReplyDelete