Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Day with the Bestie

A day looooong overdue.In fact, so overdue, we literally couldn't remember the last time we spent the day just the two of us.

Ashley is FINALLY home from Paris, and although she will miss it dearly, it is not nearly as close as I have missed her. After dropping Jeff to play with the boys I drove through Dublin (ah....so many memories) and picked up Ash. We drove up to Walnut Creek because I was craving some Container Store therapy. We strolled around for a couple hours and ended up at CPK. We were there for almost two hours!!!

The sad part is this is the only picture taken...Ash got a pretty sweet drink!
We ended the day with a surprise visit to one of the original Inseparable 5...AUBREY and her prego tummy! It was sooo great to see her and we had some great girl time just chatting about life. I miss all of our girlfriends so much....girls trip????

1 comment:

  1. I miss hanging out with the girls. It has been so long since I have seen everyone. I am so glad the Ashley is back and healthy.

    ReplyDelete