Its another first for me to have a real tree. And...oh the smell. It truly brings the feelings of Christmas into our house.
Well Jeff and I went to the Christmas Tree lot at home depot and there it was. It was perfect!
Jeff wanted us to have LED lights and I have to say they are BRIGHT! We couldn't even have the white one inside!! Then my mom gave me all of my ornaments that we had collected every year since I was born. Jeff's mom is sending his! We are so lucky!



oh gotta love the smell of a beautiful christmas tree, and it IS beautiful! way to go! btw got your christmas card tonight! so cute, thx! and YES we do need to get together soon! when is good for you guys, we are pretty open whenever :D
ReplyDeletemy parents have a set for me and my sister too, one from each year. but when I got married i thought it was too sad to take them from the family collection so i left them. your tree is so pretty!
ReplyDeletelove your Christmas card too btw!
that's a nice lookin tree! and that's so fun both your parents are sending your ornaments.. i love that!
ReplyDeleteYour tree is beeeautiful:-) and i LOVE your CHristmas card!!!
ReplyDelete