My awesome mother-in-law booked us both massages at the Purple Orchid Inn in Livermore for my first day back in the bay. Its this beautiful little get-a-way out by Wente Vineyards.
It was a wonderful way to start the trip. Later that night we met up with the Huseman/Delphenic family to meet the new and beautiful baby Charlotte, and dine at the lovely Red Robin. We then headed out to Ruby Hills for some Italian fun with Bocci Ball.
Conner was the best. He and Jeff were pals all night!
We were very busy that night and decided to go out an celebrate our friend Jon's birthday at the Sunshine in Pleasanton. It was a fun group of friends who hadn't seen each other in abou 6 months so we spent most of the night playing shuffleboard.
Steve and Blake thinking they were pro's
Eddie, Laura, and Rachel playing for fun
Such beautiful sisters
Jeff, Eddie, some dude I don't know, and Rene
The next day was Christmas Eve. Jeff spent 6 ridiculous hours in the morning playing football with all the boys while Kathy and I went grocery shopping. I volunteered to do all the baking so we picked up stuff to make sugar cookies, rice crispy treats, and brownies...all for our big Christmas dinner.
Christmas morning was fun. Everyone was excited to open presents, but Jeff and I got carried away with taking funny photos. Please note the ridiculously cute Christmas pj's I bought for myself!
Then it was family photo time and this is what happened.
After presents, we got everything ready for the family to come over. We had a great dinner, opened some more presents and spent the night just laughing and playing games.
Sunday night we went to Laura's to play games and got stuck on Catch Phrase for about 5 hours...so not joking. Some really funny things we said, but most importantly all the "doctors" were together (its an inside joke thing which I don't completely get but they have this handshake they do EVERY time they see each other).
Jeff, Steve, Melissa, Eddie, Laura, Pat, and Blake
The Doctors
Such a fun and FUNNY night
The rest of the trip I really spent time at home with Jeff's family. I was really tired and starting to get sick so we just bummed around. However, the night before we left, we got tickets to the San Jose Sharks game. They lost but it was still pretty cool to watch.
Rachael, Nick, Me, and Jeff
It was such a nice get away from the snow...and we can't wait to go back again soon.
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment