Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jeff Turns 27!!

Jeff's birthday was Saturday and we wanted to get out and do something fun. I put a lot of ideas in front of him to choose from but, in typical fashion, he couldn't decide. Thursday I decided to invite all of his friends to the Provo Beach Resort for some time on the FlowRider.

BEST IDEA EVER!!!

Steve, Logan, and Cami joined us for the joint celebration - Cami and Jeff share a birthday! (Jeff is proudly just over an hour older than her).

Everyone suited up for the FlowRider except me. 1. I'm not ready for a bathing suit and 2. the two babies needed some supervision. Aria and I got to hang out with this cutie pie. Cami and Logan's 6 month old Troy. He has the best baby eyebrows I've ever seen!


 Jeff and Steve had ridden one of these before on their Caribbean cruise about 4 years ago. Logan and Cami had never done this before but they all looked like pro's within about 20 minutes.


 I wish I had taken more pictures but Steve and Logan got some pretty good video that I'm hoping to post later. After we went and played miniature croquet and the boys did a ropes course. This place is pretty freaking cool.

Aria was super excited to help her dad open his presents.


After all of the fun, we went to dinner at Malawi's Pizza. Just as we finished eating we thought we heard gunshots outside. Turns out the Riverwoods was having their annual Fire & Ice night. There were tons of cool ice carving and a HUGE fireworks show. It was great end to the night.





1 comment:

  1. That place looks so cool. Why didn't I ever go there when i was in utah. Sounds like you guys had so much fun. Aria is so cute and getting so big

    ReplyDelete