The challenge is to get your house organized from top to bottom and plan for ways to keep it that way. Every month this blog will focus on one room in your house to clean out and organize the space. I've decided to jump on this and will be blogging about the experience throughout the year.
The diet officially starts Monday but there were some pre-challenge projects to complete first. Step 1 - The Organization Binder. I went a little out on my own for this one. First, supplies: binder (adorable from Target), 5 dividers, and some page protectors (to keep inspiration in magazines).
I found some really cute templates over at I Heart Organizing and started from there. I bought the calendar template to keep track of my month activities (something about my phone calendar just doesn't do it for me), a cleaning checklist, a party planning activities sheet, and some other miscellaneous items.
The binder is ready to start and the first room is the kitchen. I'm looking forward to decluttering and buying some stuff from the Container Store this week (LOVE my Christmas gift cards!!!)
On another note...Aria got her bouncer this morning and she was over the moon excited. I probably got three good squeals of excitement. Made my day!



This sounds like quite the endeavor! I look forward to hearing about how it's going! PS Aria looks SO happy in that bouncer!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear how this goes! I need all of the motivation/inspiration I can to get our house organized!!
ReplyDelete