They always have a BOGO sale going on...it basically rocks. Go if you ever drive through!
Well we got home with this lovely stockpile.
We invited a bunch of friends over for a BBQ and fireworks show. I had a lot of fun decorating.
I got these table decorations at the dollar store (and Pier 1 for the awesome Rattan stars and candles). I also put up some streamers from the dining room chandelier.
The menu for the day was:
- Burgers
- Chips and Bean dip
- Fruit Kabobs
- Corn on the Cob (thanks to the Ricks)
- Mini-cupcakes
Here are some pictures of my favorite
The mini-cupcakes never got their full potential because people ate them too fast but their topping was to include a special ingredient. I'll save that genius for another time.
Mark's amazing wife Amanda made these beauties. Chocolate chip star cookies with whip cream and fruit.
DELICIOUS!!!!
Let's get ready for the 24th!!!!

I want an invite to your 4th of July parties. How did that mound of fireworks go?
ReplyDeletelooks amazing!! wish we could've been there!
ReplyDeletelooks like so much fun! wish we were in town. i love those strawberry star cookies!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of fireworks. I bet you guys had tons of fun
ReplyDelete