Thursday, we finally left Springville (after the small incident of Jeff backing up over my suitcase in the driveway). The drive to LA didn't take as long as we expected...only about 9 or so hours. We spent the first night at my brother Chad's house. He just bought this cute home up on a hill in some part of LA. He remodeled so much of it and I have to say he has AMAZING taste.
Here are some pictures of the digs
In his dining room he had custom book shelves built into the wall. It add tons of extra storage space and is arranged perfectly to draw in the eye.
My favorite part was the kitchen - cement floors, white brick-like ceramic tiles on all the walls. I also LOVE the two glass cabinents!!!
Second LOVE - out a GIANT sliding glass door he has built a large deck. I mentioned the house sits on the edge of this hill and has a nice view (sorry no picture).
Chad and his adorable girlfriend, Sara made us dinner. We sat and visited all night. It was perfect.
Thanks so much Chad for letting us stay in your beautiful home...and I may be calling for decorating advice :)
That is hilarious that Jeff drove over your suitcase. I hope the suitcase is ok :)
ReplyDelete