Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Paint

I am starting to pick out decorative elements for the house. The first thing on my list was to get rid of the AWFUL blue and pink rooms upstairs.


After sifting through hundreds of design photos I found one that really inspired me and incorporate some pieces that I already had. I decided on Gray for the Blue Room.

But I couldn't decide on what I wanted to do with the Pepto Bismal Room. So we just primed it so we could decided later (since this will be the future nursery). Here are some pictures of the painting extravaganza.




I will post the finished product of the gray room later this week.

2 comments:

  1. "the future nursery".. i like the sound of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter basket. Good luck with the painting and can't wait to see the future nursery. I hope you are going to use it soon.

    ReplyDelete