Jeff and I had a free Saturday off together last weekend. After running a couple errands, we decided to take a trip to the South Salt Lake Animal Shelter on Saturday afternoon, JUST TO LOOK, at this dog we've been watching online for almost a month. Little did I know he would steal my heart.
Meet Chance. He's 2.
He's a Rhodesian Ridgeback mix and his beautiful. He likes to jump but (thankfully) has not yet licked my face. We have had no accidents in the house (he sits by the back door when he needs to go). He sits and stays when you tell him to. He walks me...which at this point is a good thing because my butt needs to be dragged into some exercise. He loves to play and follows Jeff and I around everywhere.
This is my first dog (ever), but he is perfect for Jeff and I.



oh my goshhh i want to meet him!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so pretty and so well-behaved. If we ever get a big dog in the future, I would love to have one that looked like him.
ReplyDeleteHe's so sweet! You will quickly become a dog person. He needs to be a big brother to a little human baby...
ReplyDelete