I was so excited to help my aunt with Ali's baby shower! We didn't have much time to plan but it came out ridiculously cute...all pink for Baby Batty.
My uncle sort of attacked this one as he was trying to help me the decorations up...its was pretty awesome.
I also tried some new flower ideas.
This one would have worked better in a smaller vase, but when I took it home. I filled the whole thing with water. It looked way cooler (sorry I forgot to take a picture)
But of course the best part was more cupcakes. (some had already been attacked)
I'm so excited for Kinley to be here!!!! Just come out already!
how cute! looks like it turned out well, when will I be coming to YOUR baby shower? ok sorry HAD to throw that in there cause i'm told once you get married that's all anyone asks you.
ReplyDeleteYou are such a good party-planner! I love the flower in the fishbowl glass.
ReplyDeleteoh and i love the new background - very cute!
ReplyDelete