Friday, May 28, 2010

Eddie and Rachel's Wedding



Last weekend, Jeff and I were able to attend one of Jeff's best friends' wedding. This was the first sealing we were able to witness and it was amazing see the inside of the Oakland Temple. It was truly beautiful. The ceremony made me cry and it brought back the memories of our special day.



The special thing was that all of the "doctors" were able to be there and were all groomsmen. I'm not sure I can explain the "doctors" accurately but it has to do with career day at school when they all passed a surgery test on a starburst and got to walk around in doctor coats the rest of the day. They all looked so handsome.



The ring ceremony was at the Japanese Garden in Hayward. Besides the crazy wind, it was such a peaceful garden. There was a big koi pond and cute little turtles swimming.



At the reception we were able to catch up with some old friends. It was soo good to see everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Very fun. I am so jealous that you went back to Danville and went to the boardwalk. It has been years since I have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm I want to go to that garden in hayward, so pretty! glad you guys had fun :)

    ReplyDelete